Cold Stone Creamery Contest
First Coast News & First Coast Living want to help cool you down this Summer!
We're giving away TEN $10 Cold Stone Creamery Gift Cards and we want you
All you have to do is take our Cold Stone Creamery Quiz.
To do this you must do the following...
1) Log In to your contest account
(or register for one if you do
not have one)
2) Enter the confirmation code on this page
3) Take the Cold Stone Creamery Quiz consisting of three questions on the next page.
Good luck and stay cool!
Cold Stone Creamery Quiz Contest
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Cold Stone Creamery Quiz Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in Florida and Georgia: Florida: Baker, Bradford, Columbia, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Union; Georgia: Brantley, Charlton, Camden, Glynn, Pierce or Ware, who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WTLV-TV and WJXX-TV, (collectively, “Sponsors”), Gannett Co., Inc., Cold Stone Creamer, and each of their respective affiliated companies, contractors, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win..
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 a.m. (E.T.) on June 11, 2012 and will end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on June 24, 2012 (“Contest Period”).
Contestants will enter the Cold Stone Creamery Quiz Contest by visiting the official registration page, http://firstcoast.4wmt.com/?go=ColdStone. Entrants will follow instructions on the page and sign in to play (if they have not registered they must do so before entering the contest). Once signed in entrants must complete all of the required entry information and follow all instructions to take the quiz. Entries are carried over from day to day during the contest Period. You do not need to submit a new entry each day during the Contest Period. Entries will carry over from each day of the Contest Period. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor.
Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected entries or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. Each day during the Sweepstakes Period at or about 5:01 p.m. (E.T.) one (1) Daily Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries that correctly identified the “Guy Harvey Word of the Day” for that day, subject to verification of eligibility, for a total of five (5) Daily Winners during the Sweepstakes Period.
Ten (10) Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing at the close of the Contest Period on or about June 25, 2012 from among all eligible entrants received for the duration of the Contest Period.
5. Prizes and Odds. Ten (10) winners will receive a $10 Cold Stone Creamery Gift Card Approximate Value is $10.00
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email at the telephone number/email address provided on winner's entry form or email on June 25, 2012. Failure to reach winner by email and/or phone may result in disqualification of the winner, forfeiture of his/her interest in all prizes and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining entries. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit of release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. For prize winner list (available after June 24, 2012) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to " Cold Stone Creamery Quiz Contest Contest", 1070 E. Adams St., Jax FL 32202 attn: Web Department.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for failure to receive entries or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Cold Stone Creamery Quiz Contest is sponsored by WTLV-TV and WJXX-TV. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after June 24, 2011) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit firstcoastnews.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules Cold Stone Creamery Quiz Contest If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Bonnie Solloway at 904-354-1212 or email@example.com.